On Saturday 13th February, the Parish Council were advised that mourners arriving early in the morning to visit the graves of loved ones had discovered empty boxes and metal silver Nitrous Oxide cannisters strewn everywhere. The Parish immediately arranged for this to be cleared away. We have also advised the local Police Service, who will arrange for patrols to visit the Cemetery at night.
- Repair Cafe has Successful Launch January 26, 2023
- Missed Bin Collections January 25, 2023
- M11 Upcoming works January 25, 2023
- Thrifts Mead Surgery Temporarily Closed January 24, 2023
- Christmas market raises £1360.53 for St Clare Hospice January 10, 2023